Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Adventures in Haircut Land

Okay so I finally did it... I cut Abby's hair. And it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be!!! Just as I was strapping her in her highchair Becca came in so she helped me to distract her a little bit. She turned towards the scissors alot so that was a little frightening I kept thinking she would turn and i would cut her nose or something horrible like that but all went well.


The dreaded scissors!!!!








Before




After... I didn't do to bad for a first timer( my hands were shaking like a leaf!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Well I think that you did a superb job at cutting Abby's hair. She looks so cute, not that she wasn't cute before. I am glad that nothing bad happened while you were cutting her hair. I hope that she is felling better. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!!! That is always a hard thing to do first because they move so much and second because it means that they are growing. Time goes by so fast its almost crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, she is just so cute! You did a great job. Are you ready for when it is Hunter's turn? Yeah, neither am I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first haircut is a HUGE step, but you did it and she still has her nose and ears!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete