Sunday, April 11, 2010

When all is quiet you know something bad is happening...

I was folding laundry the other day and Abby wasn't helping me (which is me folding her unfolding, me folding her unfolding, etc...) I was enjoying not folding the same basket of clothes three times until I realized that Abby wasn't making a peep. This is what I found:







I have no idea how she got on the bathroom counter or into my makeup but when I asked her what she was doing she said " I pretty Mommy look at my Makeup" You are beautiful my little racoon. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. It could have been so much worse! At least she does a pretty good job of keeping it on her face! Claire and Braydan poured an entire bottle of baby wash and lotion onto the hall floor while I was taking a shower. You can't turn your back for ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I always hated it when I was doing something (okay, this still happens to me) and I'm all of the sudden like, "Hmm, why is it so quiet?" Well...come to find out something naughty is going on!

    Good job Abby on being naughty for mommy! Just kidding. She looks awfully pretty with her makeup.

    ReplyDelete