Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow really...

Okay I knew it had been a long time but three months really? Sorry I will try to be better. I am just going to do a brief recap on our summer and add some cute pictures... So in the last three months

*We went to the zoo ALOT, good thing we love it there
*Abby turned two :( sigh :(
*She also went to her first swimming lessons
*We had two fun filled camping trips with each of our awesome families
*We played
*And played some more



One of the tigers died this year at the zoo in idaho falls, everytime we saw the tiger Abby kept saying how sad he was because his friend died.










I think she liked it!


On the way to Alturas Lake finally he fell asleep no more whining dog HURRAY!

Apparently I only took pictures on the first day at the beach but we had a blast camping with my family in Alturas this year and can't wait for next year!!

Abby and her husband.

This is at Island Park, I have to put this picture in because when we first got there Abby was carrying around Tyler's little shovel and started telling us that it was her husband! I have no idea where she got that but I don't think we should let her live it down, ever, she even gathered flowers for him it was so cute!






Look at my beautiful girl, I can't believe that I am so lucky to have her in my life. It has been a whirlwind summer but I wouldn't change a thing, I am amazed everyday at what she can do she is awesome! I love you forever babe!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so cute Tracy! I CAN believe that it has been three months-glad to see you back again! :-)

    Loved the story about the shovel being her "husband." I couldn't stop laughing, especially when she got flowers for him! Ha ha ha! She is a cutie and a keeper and we sure do love her!

    ReplyDelete