Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We're having a....

Well I had my ultrasound today and for some reason I was really nervous... I don't know if it was just because I wanted everything to turn out fine (which it did) or if I was nervous to find out what we were having (which I did), but I was just a ball of nerves. My appointment was for 3:00 and Tyler showed up at 3:15 and the ultrasound lady kept coming out and saying is he here yet, just adding to my nerves because he was late. In the mean time Abby is asleep on my lap because she isn't feeling well so I am wondering what am I going to do with her when they tell me that we can't wait any longer. She woke up and the technician said that we needed to get started and i decided that was fine because I really had to go to the bathroom. We got in the room she checked my ovaries and bladder, let me go to the bathroom and Tyler finally appeared. I don't have a scanner but all the ultrasound pictures are kind of crazy because this baby would not hold still everything looked good and healthy the only thing she couldn't tell for sure on were toes and the babies fingers because it's hands were in a fist pretty much the whole time. What an awesome thing it is to be able to check on your baby while it's still growing and developing inside of you....and also to see the most important parts, this baby has a few extra so in case you haven't guessed yet our new baby will be a.......













BOY!!!

So I am excited but now I have a whole new set of nerves, I am not sure what to do with a boy but we will figure it out!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! I'm happy that you have a wiggly baby-hee, hee, hee. I'm happy that Hunter will have a boy to play with (he needs it since he has been bawling for Barbie music all morning). And oh boys are so much fun! Seriously, talk about MELLOW! I'm not kidding.

    How fun that you got to see your little baby (and sorry your big baby isn't feeling well) and that all is good. I love to hear about healthy babies!

    Now for the waiting part...

    Congrats again Tracy! I can give you some "boy part" suggestions-ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good I will need a few pointers, as Mr. Winkie was very prominent in the ultrasound...Tyler was so proud!!! I was scared!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Travis was very proud too. Believe me, Hunter's "bottom" has always been very intimidating for me. Actually, it still is. It is known in this house as the "scary bottom" for good reasons. Gotta love boys!

    BTW, I was scared too when I found out Hunter was a boy. Why do you think I did a 3D/4D ultrasound with him? Yeah, just to make sure he was still a he. And yep, he was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are so much fun, you are going to LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy - you will be just fine around a boy. I love the thought of having another "Little Tyler" running around.

    ReplyDelete