Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mobile

Well we have a mobile baby scary!!! Abby doesn't really crawl on her knees she just pulls with her arms and pushes with her feet it looks very interesting. I am wondering if with crawling comes tantrums everytime I pull her away from the fireplace she throws herself back and kicks her feet and cries this is very knew to us since i have been spoiled with such a good baby!!! Oh well i guess it's just one more phase and it will probably be over before I know so I'll just try to think of it like that. On monday night I got called into work and so of course I missed something Abby grabbed onto Keith and pulled herself up and then let go and just stood there in the middle of the room. I was totally jealous and almost teared up but I know that I'll see it eventually. Hopefully that means she will be walking before camping I do not want a crawling camper imagine all the dirt. Love to everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, we all knew that it would happen! Way to go Abby! And yes, the fits are just a state (at least that is what I keep telling myself with my two, ha ha ha). I'm sure that she will get over throwing fits once she can really move it! And wow, standing already? Why do they have to grow up so fast? Why can't they just stay little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....i'm missing these things too. Thats makes me sad. I can't believe that she is mobile. next time i come up she won't want me to hold her anymore. :( Also i can't believe that she is pulling herself up and standing. I can't wait to come down and see you guys. Love you and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete