Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

Tyler let me sleep on Sunday!!! What a great Mother's Day treat!!! Abby and Daddy woke me up with my mothers day present, an open heart necklace that is beautiful. Tyler made me waffles with cool whip and peach yogurt yummm!!! We relaxed until church and went to sacrament meeting and then went over to mom and dad's for lunch. ( Thanks mom it was delicious as always). Abby was exhausted and fell asleep at Grandma's so we decided to take her home but she only needed that fifteen minute power nap and she was ready to go again for a few more hours. We decided to go over and wish Grandma B. a happy mother's day and then of course play some cellar ball. It was awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better first mother's day. Thanks to everyone who participated and Happy Mother's Day to everybody Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you. I am so glad that you had a great Mothers Day. You are such a wonderful mom to Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, where is Tyler when I need him to make me breakfast??? That would have been nice! I'm glad that you had a good First Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day Tracy!

    ReplyDelete