Sunday, August 2, 2009

Butikofer Family Campout

This is late but here goes...
The theme this year was Disney goes Jamaican although it was a lot to fit in altogether it was still a lot of fun. Tyler, Abby and I could only go up for Friday and Saturday so we tried to fit as much fun as we could into two days. Each family had a disney movie that we had to make a skit out of and ours was Robin Hood one of my favorites!!! Tyler was Robin Hood and I was Maid Marien our costumes were very cute but I didn't get any pictures of them so sorry!!! We had some Jamaican food for dinner that was very interesting!!! I'm not sure that I loved it sorry Patricia. Abby loved the water and so did Beau big surprise there. We had a great time visiting with family and can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fun time. It was the prep time for Abby for the BIG camping trip.

    ReplyDelete