Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!! (and Tyler)

Well I am officially a quarter of a century old. Tyler and I had our birthday on Saturday and it was just a relaxed and quite day it was so nice. Mom and Dad made us dutch oven chicken, potatoes, and raspberry cobbler. Yum!!! We sat around and talked and watched Abby and Riley play you can tell that Riley has a sibling, she is so good with Abby. Abby just chased her around the backyard yelling Riley, Riley. Riley is growing up so fast I can't believe that she will be five soon, I feel like we miss a lot with her and I don't like that at all she is such an amazing girl, I need to see more of her. Abby likes to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa's because she can walk outside (her favorite place) all by herself she can even walk down the steps of the deck without help, although Riley was helping her on Saturday. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great birthday lunch and some quality time!!

Tonight Tyler planned a little BBQ so that I could hang out with friends and some Butikofer family members for my birthday also. I know, two parties can you say spoiled!!! It is so nice to have two great families to be associated with. Becca, Becky, Abby, and me went down and raided the raspberry bushes at Grandma B's house and it was a plentiful harvest!!! They are so delicious and there is just something wonderful about eating them right of the bush. We played a couple rounds of progressive rummy and then called it a night. I am very blessed to have such great friends and family:)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tracy! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun-that is awesome! Did you get anything fun? I sure hope so and the raspberries sound SO good! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Tracy! Glad you had a fun time! Wish we could've been there to celebrate. Although, it's probably a good thing Troy wasn't there when you were picking berries...he would have taken his share and then some. He's a raspberry fiend. :)

    ReplyDelete