Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Target

As some of you may or may not know I love Target, I think they have great stuff. I haven't been there for a while so I went browsing today with Abby. We ended up finding her a winter coat for a great price so I decided to grab it, of course once we got to the check out it didn't have a tag on it. And here is where my funny story begins: The cashier left to find a price tag and Abby said: all done momma
I said: We have to pay first then we will be all done.
Abby: folded her arms and said Amen.
Momma: No not pray pay. We have to pay first then we can go home.
Abby: Arms still folded AMEN!!!
Meanwhile the lady behind is cracking up so Abby of course performed for her audience, all I could do was laugh and keep trying to explain it to her. She sure knows how to put on a performance. It's amazing how fast she is learning new things she is way to wise for her age already, I don't know what I'm going to do with her.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is too cute! She is such a cutie and I can't believe how much she knows at her age. I swear she just wants to do it all. Love that story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, that I too love Target. Too bad we don't have one here-but then again, maybe it is a blessing. Keep on the budget ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the days that make you love being a mommy! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete