Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm an Auntie!!! (again)

Elizabeth Marie Wilson is here she was born October 4 at 11:23 a.m. She was only 6lbs and 181/2 inches long so she is tiny but beautiful. I can't believe babies can even be that small she feels like your not holding anything. I don't have any pictures yet because Keith took our camera on vacation bummer!!! Hopefully I will have some soon. She has to stay in the NICU for a couple of days just as a precaution so she will probably be home on Wednesday. Congratulations Tenille and Grant she is gorgeous!!!! You can see some pictures of her on my mom's blog just click on the link to the right.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, she is just beautiful! I haven't been able to hold or see her in person so you are soo lucky and I am sooo jealous! :-) I miss holding a newborn baby. Next up-your turn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha!!! I should probably live in my own house before I decide to add to my little family!! Too bad all the houses in our price range are nasty or tiny:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can see your argument for wanting to live in your own house first. And yeah, houses are WAY too over-priced these days. Seriously, they are bad. I hope you guys find something soon. That would be a nice Christmas present to yourselves, huh?

    ReplyDelete