Saturday, October 31, 2009

Possible photographer

Hey everybody!!! I am making a little bit of progress on organizing our family photograph. I would like you to check out this website and see what you think of these two: www.theframe.me. A couple of friends of ours had them take their family pictures and they were amazing, the only downfall is that we would have to find somewhere to have them taken as they don't have a studio!?! Although I did email them and Bree said that she could start thinking of different places, I told her that we would probably need to be inside because of all our little ones. Also we were kind of thinking everybody in jeans and white shirts? or is that a little to common? Let me know the input is greatly appreciated!!!

6 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures that were taken Tracy. I really like those. I wish I could take pictures like that!

    I like the white shirts/jeans look. We have done that a few times and it always turns out nice. Even black shirts/jeans look looks good too. Keep us updated and hopefully we can find a big enough place to do them in! Thanks Tracy for doing this. You deserve something extra special for Christmas for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute. I think that jeans with white or black shirts would look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'll be really pleased with the photographs...I really like their style.

    Jeans w/ Ts sound great. I'll bring a white and a black one. Should the shirts be plain or can they have writing on them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking plain but it's really not that big of a deal, whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So....what color of shirt then? Tracy, you would know better than the rest of us what color would be best (you always look great). White, black? This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think white mostly because I just like the look of it. Tyler said that I told everyone t-shirts but it can be whatever you want as long as it is plain and white.

    ReplyDelete