Friday, November 6, 2009

More photo stuff...

Sorry my posts have been pretty boring lately but, I really am trying to get this whole thing organized. So here is my dilema I really really like the photographers at the frame (that is the link that i left last time) but we are in need of an amazing (indoors) place for the photo shoot to take place. So PLEASE if anyone can think of a great place leave me a little comment I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully in or around Idaho Falls as we will all be up here. We still have a couple other photographers but most of them do not give any copyright and for $250 we get the copyright to 22 shots plus have two photographers. Chelsey has been calling around to but alot of the photographers either don't have a studio or don't have one big enough for 25ish people so once again think think think of a great space to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment