Friday, November 13, 2009

Colors

Ok I will update this as I get more info. from everyone. Please check the list and make sure you are not picking a color that someone else has already chosen. Thanks guys!!! So far
Mom and Dad: ?
Troy and Laura: Royal Purple
Tenille and Grant: Black
Travis and Ryann: Brown
Tyler and Neta: ?
Tracy and Tyler: Red
Tanner and Chelsey: Creme
Good Luck finding the right color and remember your shirts don't all have to be the exact same color there is a variety of shades and that is okay. Besides it doesn't really matter what we wear cause we are all hot anyway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alright, I "think" that we are going to have brown or blue for us. I have a few of each but not for every member of the family. I know, I didn't really narrow it down, but once I find the right shirts for everyone, I will truly let you know! PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy: Tenille and Grant want Black. Please add to the list.

    ReplyDelete