Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Victory!!! (maybe)

Okay I swear this will probably be my last post about family pictures ha ha ha!!! I think that we have found a building to do the shoot in (thanks mom). I am just waiting for an email from the photographer. So now I need to approach the minor details such as: what is the best time for everyone (take in to consideration nap time and such), I thought maybe 10ish but I don't know, and mom is not sure on all white shirts because she doesn't want to wear white so would everyone be open to each individual family wearing a different color? or does anyone have another idea, we could do all black?!? Ideas would be greatly appreciated I think we are still shooting for the jeans theme so please leave me your thoughts. We can't wait to see everyone and hope that all is going well lots of love.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy: White is fine - it just makes me look extra, extra large. I just thought it might be fun to have every family in a different color, however, I don't want anyone to spend money unneccesarily. You have done a great job organizing this - whatever you say goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, whatever you say goes! White is good for us, so is black, which I know is a slimming color! :-) Thank you again Tracy for doing such hard work for us all. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will go with the flow, but if you decide on colors I know Troy won't be dissapointed to wear his favorite color -- royal purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom I want you to be comfortable so that we can get the best pictures possible so I have made an executive decision and here it is: I would like each individual family to wear whatever color they would like but please let me know what it is so that there is no duplicates (that is my only stipulation). Everyone wearing a different color was actually my first choice so I think it will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Troy and Laura will be in Royal Purple then! :-)

    Hmm, let me think and decide and see what Travis has and then I will get back to you about this Tracy...and soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!! Royal Purple for Troy and Laura! This is going to be a great photo. Tracy, thanks for everything you've done!

    ReplyDelete