Friday, January 22, 2010

Fingerpainting

It has been cold and nasty in Idaho Falls this past week so Abby and I went to the store to find something fun to do. This is what we picked:

Abby loved this everytime I tried to get a face shot I would say Look at Mommy and she would look at the paper smile and say cheese!!!

One of the few times she looked up at me was to tell me she needed to wash her hands because they were dirty. (Her first love is water, she always wants to wash her hands and any excuse will do!)
The smile says it all, I think we will be fingerpainting ALOT until the snow melts, it was so fun to watch her make a pretty picture and washable fingerpaints clean up so easily with water!!!




4 comments:

  1. She looks so much older in these pictures! Looks like fun! Maybe I'll have to get brave and go buy some paints but the thought of 3 girls and paint scares me to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin loves to finger paint and the washable paint is the best, I love it! It was so good to see you guys today, it's been to long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, better late than never...right??? She is too cute fingerpainting! Sounds like a lot of fun and man, you are a brave mom. I about lose it with just regular paint so go Tracy go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tellin you try the Crayola washables they are wonderful!!! They even came out of her shirt and I didn't pretreat the stains or anything.

    ReplyDelete