Saturday, February 20, 2010

We want Spring!!! (but here are some fun things we have been doing in the meantime...)

I am ready to say goodbye to winter!!! My skin is dried out, my hair has out of control static, and I am always freezing no matter if I am inside or outside. BRING ON THE SPRING!!! Although I say this we have been doing some pretty fun things with this years snow. Here are a few pictures:




Abby all bundled up so mommy can pull her in the sled during a snowstorm. (It was really beautiful snow, huge flakes, and a little work out for mom:)





Abby loved to stand and watch the snow fall!!!




Then daddy came home from work and joined us for a little more fun (throwing snow balls for Beau to try and find and eat, Abby thought it was hilarous)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! My girls won't go out in the snow for anything so instead we are going stir crazy being stuck in the house! We need to get all the girls together to play sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like a fun time outside! At least you guys have some snow to enjoy. We are snowless here and haven't even been able to go sledding. So sad!

    ReplyDelete