Thursday, February 25, 2010

Please go away sickies!!!

This will be short and sweet, as always I need to vent. Why is it that Tyler never gets sick? On Tuesday Abby threw up, then it got worse I won't go into detail. Needless to say at 2:30 am on Thursday as I am just getting to sleep I have to make a run for the bathroom and have been throwing up all day:( Abby is still sick too, so when Tyler got home at four this afternoon we were both still in jammies watching Finding Nemo for the second time, lame huh, but that was all I could do today. It's a good thing Abby won't remember some of my bad mommy days. Anyway I hope we will be feeling better soon and that Tyler doesn't get this one it's pretty bad.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man Tracy, I'm so sorry that you guys have been sick and with the barfs no less. I hate the barfs. I really hate the barfs in my kids and with me too. I hope that Tyler doesn't get it and that you and Abby feel better. Hang in there because it can last FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I wanted to add that some of the girls' favorite memories are the ones where we have done nothing but lay in bed sick! Seriously, they still talk about those ones so see, you're not a bad mommy-those are good mommy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ryann. And I spoke to soon Tyler came home from work early today. Why? He is sick too!!! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, let's hope the barfies are done soon. I so HATE the barfs. So hate them. I hope you all get well very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete