Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures at Penney's

On Saturday we decided to get pictures taken at JCPenney's portrait studio. Abby looked cute and her parents looked okay we got there and Abby was scared to death of the photographer. He was kind of dumb he kept making this weirdo elmo kind of sound anyway the pictures are okay but not great if you want to look at them you can log onto www.smilesbywire.com username :Tracy Butikofer Access code :LTPP0977112461JCP. Also Abby chose Saturday as her day to walk so I think this might be permanent but everytime I post it she stops so maybe I am jinxing her!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that those pictures are cute. Abby is always so cute though so how could you get a bad picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute pictures. Love the family pictures together. I love her outfit! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete