Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WHAT!?! Who said my Baby could turn ONE!!!

Yep that's right Abby is a whole year old and I am in denial. What a whirl wind it has been, I don't know what we did before she was born but there is never a dull moment now. I don't forget every day how blessed Tyler and I are to have Abby in our lives we are truly lucky!!! Abby turned one on the 28th which was a Thursday so we went and had pizza at Craigo's with Grandpa and Grandma Loftus, Grandpa Keith, Becca and Brian, Bryan, Liz, Bryson, and Jessica, Abby inherited her daddy's love of pizza so that's why we decided to go there. Of course Abby was kind of cranky but it has been my experience (of a whole week) that one year olds are a little bit moody. We decided to have a BBQ on Saturday with friends and family and it was a wonderful day until we had tornado force winds interupt, idaho weather!!! Abby had a great time she had a lot of friends to play with and we were able to move the party into the house. Abby and I opened presents (mostly me she wasn't really interested) and she was utterly spoiled like all one year olds should be. After that she devoured a whole cake all to herself and it was adorable. Except for the weather it turned out to be a wonderful day thank you to everyone who shared her special day with us.




Mommy and Abby opening presents.




My Monkey's monkey cake. ( I know it's kinda bad but it was my first try!!!)



What a cute mess!!!

2 comments:

  1. You did great on the cake! Cupcakes are hard enough for me to decorate so you did absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Abby! The cake looks amazing, I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete